Friday, June 13, 2014

How I made $4 million and bought a Ferrari with an affiliate program

I made it through affiliate marketing ... a lot of it was made with RESUME ROBIN AFFILIATE PROGRAM

It was July 2006, and I was broke. Got fired from a coding job down in Irvine, things weren't looking to good. Was staring at a $1200 apartment payment and a car loan.

The few affiliate programs I was involved in didn't really work out. Someone recommended ResumeRobin.com, which is an affiliate program for resume distribution. I signed up and posted links to a few job boards that I ran.

First month, I made $587. I couldn't believe it as it was a lot of money for me at the time. Second month - $1182, and it snowballed from there.

Last month, I cleared $345,000. And bought myself a ferrari:



Link to sign up: http://www.resumerobin.com/includes/login.php?action=register&type=recruiter&ref=affiliate1

3 comments:

  1. What job boards did you post to, how did that help your affiliate sales? Thank you for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so I signed up, do you just post others resumes to job boards, or will that be explained more in detail, thanks again

    ReplyDelete