Monday, February 8, 2016

Cost / Pricing of FindLaw Thomson Reuters Website Design for Attorneys

With lawschool behind me, I set out on establishing a private practice in my hometown. Nowadays, your website is pretty much the most important marketing device a young lawyer can have. While asking around, I found out that a lot of law practitioners use Find Law.

Findlaw, a service by Thomson Reuters, seems to be quite popular amongst attorneys and lawyers. It contains most of the things needed in an attorney website, including a well designed front facing page, an about us/contact us page and contact boxes on the front.

However, FindLaw is a very costly service. Here are a summary of costs they quoted me:

FindLaw Pricing:

1) An initial payment of $8,995 that included my own domain name and initial website design.
2) A monthly payment of $1,000

These prices were way above my budget. It turns out, that you can get pretty much everything FindLaw offers for much less. A local friend of mine recommended SEBRON Web Design.
They built me a beautiful website exceeding what FindLaw offers for just $299.95/month.

SEBRON Web Design - Attorney Websites - Just $299.95/month
 and contact form. Tell them Steven sent ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment